End of the quarter stressing you out?! Check out these free resources to help you manage your mental health and pull through this rough time of year!
- Mindfulness for Daily Living with Ron Ma, 1-2pm on Thursdays 11/30 and 12/7 in 401 Schmitz Hall
- Mindfulness meditation is a practice that helps reduce stress, anxiety and depression by cultivating greater self-awareness and a sense of inner peace.
- What the (Mental) Health? Workshop at 3-4:30pm on Tuesday, 12/5 in 401 Schmitz Hall. This workshop by Caitlin Stanaway reviews psychological theories related to managing stress and regulating thoughts and emotions. Students can learn about:
- Optimal stress
- Mindfulness Skills
- Effective mental health behaviors
- Assertive communication
- Let’s Talk. Drop-in consultation with a counselor, a collaboration between the Counseling Center and Hall Health Center.
- Tuesdays 2-4pm with Iris Song at the Kelly Ethnic Cultural Center
- Wednesdays 2-4pm with Kate Fredenberg at the Q Center in the HUB