The UW has the opportunity to nominate 4 current junior level or third year undergraduates to be considered for the Harry S. Truman Scholarship. We need your help in encouraging student leaders and change-makers to apply. This competitive award is up to $30,000 to be used for Graduate School.
To be eligible students should:
· Be a full time student pursuing a bachelor’s degree with junior level academic standing; or senior level standing in the third year of enrollment.
· Be a U.S. citizen or U.S. national
· Have a record of involvement in public and community service
· Be committed to a career in public service
· Read about the Truman scholarship to find out if it is something they are interested in. Read more here: https://www.truman.gov/are-you-potential-truman-scholar/
Interested students should apply for UW Nomination online at https://expo.uw.edu/expo/apply/437.
There’s an opportunity to learn more at an Information Session. Below are the Info Sessions scheduled for the Seattle Campus. Students can RSVP for an info session at https://expo.uw.edu/expo/rsvp/event/137
· Wednesday, November 2nd