PRAMILA FOR CONGRESS
CAMPUS ORGANIZING FELLOWSHIP
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
This autumn, we are looking for students who believe in the power of the people to join our campaign. Fellows will work alongside campaign staff to organize their campus & community, and mobilize voters to elect Pramila Jayapal to Congress.
– Receive training in grassroots organizing & campaign operations
– Work with their local campaign staff to carry out essential functions of the campaign’s field team, including recruiting volunteers, leading canvasses and phone banks, and digital organizing
– Carry out projects on their campus, local field offices, and in the surrounding community
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We are looking for students who have…
– Interest in community and electoral organizing tactics
– Interest in data-driven, goal-oriented campaigning and use of online voter databases
– Highly responsible, professional, and reliable
– Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
– Be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced campaign environment
– Have a “Si Se Puede” attitude and a commitment to changing the world
BENEFITS: Learn data-driven community organizing techniques; gain experience in political campaign work from the inside; opportunity to meet other progressive activists on your campus and across the region; academic credit eligible (student must provide paperwork)
DURATION: October 7 – November 8, 8 hours per week (minimum commitment)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: Accepted on a rolling basis now through October 5
HOW TO APPLY: Send cover letter & resume to fellows
QUESTIONS? Email david