We are looking for volunteers for the upcoming 2016 Summer Career Fair on Thursday, June 16th from 2-5pmin HUB North Ballrooms. We have shifts available from 8am-6:15pm, with a minimum time commitment of 2 hours.
· This is the perfect networking opportunity with recruiters. As a volunteer, you’ll have unparalleled access to the employers in attendance- YES, they’re all hiring! It’s the best way to connect with recruiters.
· If you need to fulfill volunteer hour requirements, look no further! Complete your hours with flexible shifts at this high-energy event.
· Interested in Event Planning? As a volunteer, you’ll have the chance to work closely with the UW Career Center’s Events Team. Learn the ins and outs about planning events, then put it on your resume!
· It’s FUN and a great way to be involved on campus.
· FREE FOOD!!
Interested? Please Shoot Donna Chen an email at ccsevent with the following information:
· Your name
· Your email address
· Your hours of availability on the day of 6/16/16 (Thursday) – We will be in touch with your schedule and event responsibility about 4-5 days before the event
Thank you for considering to volunteer at the upcoming Summer Career Fair! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Donna Chen at ccsevent or call 206-543-0535. We look forward to hearing from you!
Have a great rest of the Spring Quarter!
The Career Center