Looking to take the MCAT soon? Want to take a comprehensive course with Kaplan? Look no further!
Alpha Phi Omega Service Fraternity and Sigma Psi Zeta Sorority at the University of Washington have partnered up to auction a Kaplan MCAT Course! This course retails for $2299. Bidding will start $1300.
- Posts may not be deleted. Be 100% sure about your bid before you post.
- Bidding will close on Friday, May 6th at 11:59 pm PST. No exceptions.
- Always post with your full name, email, and bid value. No cents.
- Minimum bid increment must be $25.
A description of the Kaplan course is below.
Enjoy the structure and support of in-person classroom sessions taught by an engaging, score-qualified MCAT instructor, plus live instruction from our highest-rated MCAT experts via The MCAT Channel.
- Cover all the content and skills on the MCAT
- 540 hours of instruction and practice
- 300+ hours of online resources, including 13 full-length practice tests
- The most available AAMC practice materials
Focus on the instruction you need most
- Unlimited access to The MCAT Channel
- Over 130 interactive Science Review videos
- A personalized study plan that adjusts to your strengths and weaknesses
This course will fit into your life
- Choose from the most course schedules available
- Convenient live and recorded make-up sessions
- Prep on-the-go with digital books, a flashcard app, and Qbank
Be confident preparing with the world leader
- Twice as many doctors prepared for the MCAT with a Kaplan course than with any other.*
- We’ve prepared thousands of students for the new MCAT and we’re using their feedback to continually improve
- You’re guaranteed a higher MCAT score or your money back*