Are you looking to gain an internship opportunity? Search no more! The Career Center’s Internship Fair is a great opportunity for students of all majors and class levels from all three UW campuses to connect with corporate, small business, non-profit and government employers who are all looking for Huskies, like YOU, to fill their internship needs. Some employers will have part-time and full-time positions available as well. Don’t miss out on this perfect opportunity!
2016 INTERNSHIP FAIR
- Thurs, February 18th, 2016
- 2:00-6:00pm, HUB Ballroom–Seattle campus
- Bring 15-20 copies of resumes
- All UW students from all 3 campuses can attend
- Dress code – business casual
- A list of attending employers and details about what to expect is here
- Your future employer wants you to do an internship. 60% of employers prefer to hire job applicants who have internship experience.
- Two or more internships will improve your odds of landing a job.UW graduates who completed 2 or more internships were less likely to still be looking for work 6 months after graduation.
- Recruiters hire students who attend fairs.92% of the employers who attended our 2015 Internship Fair and completed our survey indicated they extended offers to candidates they met at the fair.
- Employers aren’t just looking for programmers and accountants. 50 of the employers who attended last year’s Internship Fair were open to ALL MAJORS!
· Please contact Donna Chen at 206-543-0535 or email ccsevent .
We look forward to seeing you on February 18th!