FALL APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, October 30th
Start your application now: www.teachforamerica.org/apply
See the Impact you can have as in the classroom:
· Our mission in a nutshell (2min video)
· Check it out – UW was the 7th largest contributor of TFA corps members in 2015
Teach For America is developing a movement of leaders who will help drive change at every level of our education system toward the goal of closing the opportunity gap in America. TFA works with outstanding people, trains them to apply their leadership and skills in a classroom, and supports them to empower their students. After two years, our alumni are change agents, inside and outside of schools, tackling issues in education and beyond.
Basics and Benefits:
- All academic majors and backgrounds accepted
- Earn a full salary and benefits ranging up to 55k/year
- Work in 1 of 51 different communities nationwide. Read more about picking your regional preferences.
- Possible Americorps Education Award of $11,100 and loan deferment/forbearance
- Earn a teaching credential and opportunity to pursue an M.A. in Education.
- Get financial help to get you started.
- DACA recipients are eligible to apply.