· Wednesday, June 24th
· HUB South Ballroom
- All UW students & alumni from all 3 campuses can attend
- Dress code is business casual
- Info about what to expect is here
- Get to know the 60 attending employers: Find out what they do, what majors and positions they are looking to recruit. (being knowledgeable about organizations that interest you shows preparation, interest, and professionalism)
- Submit your resume to the Summer Career Fair Resume Book (even if you can’t attend!): This is a great way to get your resume seen by more employers, and reinforce your interest in specific employers and opportunities.
- Attend or download our Career Fair Success workshop and/or our Resumes & Cover Letters workshop.
- Spruce up your resume by using the Same-Day Sessions– The quickest way to visit with a career counselor or trained peer advisor for 15 minutes
- The Career Center will offer workshops and Same-Day-Sessions until June 26th
· Please contact the Career Center at ccsevent
Please bring your resumes and join us at the HUB on June 24th. We look forward to seeing you there!
The Career Center
University of Washington
main: (206) 543-0535
134 Mary Gates Hall * Box 352810 * Seattle, WA 98195