Careers in Sustainability
Wednesday, April 8th
|‘Green’ jobs and working in sustainability often evoke images of environmental scientists and fieldwork, but this career field is incredibly diverse and quickly growing. Sustainability careers include professions in corporate social responsibility, research and development, fashion/apparel, agriculture, energy, green building, education, policy-making, and more.
The Career Center will host a panel of 5 employers from a variety of sectors who will share insight and advice. Stay for the Q&A session and networking following the moderated panel. Panelists include:
· REI Sustainability Program Manager
· Homegrown Sandwich Shop co-founder
· Starbucks LEED Program Manager
· City of Seattle Energy Policy Advisor
· Naked City Brewing co-founder
No RSVP needed. Questions? Email tinaiw.