UW Environmental Career Fair
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Mary Gates Hall Commons, UW Seattle Campus
Hosted by the UW College of the Environment
Be sure to get your resumes ready and prepare to meet these employers!
What to Expect for Students
- Explore post-graduation opportunities and learn more about the skills, education, and experience needed to get your dream job
- Connect with potential employers and build your career network for future career exploration
- Share your resume with employers
- Get Hired for internships and careers in environmental fields and discover volunteer opportunities or unpaid internships which build practical skills and provide experience needed to advance your career
Make the Career Fair a success for you!
- Do your Research – Review the organization’s website before the career fair so your questions are specific to the organization
- Dress professionally – First impressions are important at Career Fairs
- Introduce yourself – Work on your brief elevator speech and tell them what skills, education, and experience you have related to the organization or position
- Leave them with something – Provide them with your resume and contact information
- Get something from the employer – Ask for a business card or contact information for follow-up communications
For more information and tips on networking, career fairs, interviews, and job searching visit the University of Washington Career Center.
For location, see campus map and directions for Mary Gates Hall Commons.
Search for jobs and internships anytime, online – check out the College of the Environment Careers and Funding Blog.
Questions? Contact envjobs