I am a 38 year old female who has Cerebral Palsy and am in an electric wheelchair. I live in a two bedroom apartment in Shoreline, WA near Lake Ballinger. I am very active and enjoy life. I am a very clean and organized person who enjoys a quiet home.
I am looking for a female roommate who would like to be my part time caregiver during the weeknights and most weekends during the month.
I am planning for my new live-in caregiver/roommate to move in on approximately June 30, 2014, and officially start work on July 1, 2014.
· I have a daytime caregiver during the weekdays, so I am only looking for a caregiver for the nights and weekends.
· The hourly pay rate starts between $10 and $11 an hour, DOE (paid by the state).
· This job comes with medical benefits and paid vacation.
· Have a clean background and driving record (to be provided on request)
· Be comfortable driving a minivan
· Be able to lift 100 lbs. without assistive devices
· Be at least 18 years old
· Be a female
· Be a non-smoker
· Be responsible, clean, and organized
· Doing laundry
· Driving me to appointments and errands
· Helping me with:
o Personal hygiene
You will be responsible for paying half of all the household bills. The bills consist of electricity (Seattle City Light), cable and internet (Comcast), and garbage/water/sewer (Conservice). You will also be responsible for supplying your own food, personal items, and hygiene products such as laundry soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc.
I am looking for someone who is clean, responsible, and not a partier who will fit well with my quiet lifestyle.
Since I have a daytime caregiver, I would like a roommate who is either working or going to school or something similar during the day.
I have one cat, so please be aware of that if you are allergic to cats.
If you are interested in being my roommate and live-in caregiver, please e-mail me at taraehg75 for more information. I will be able to give more details when you contact me.
Once we have had a chance to discuss things, should you decide to apply for the job/roommate position, I will need your resume and references.